Email marketing is an important part of your branding and marketing suite. Strong design and clear copy can make the difference between getting the click-through and not getting the click-through. As a business in Perth, you can useemail marketing to warm your audience, make sales or keep your existing clients engaged. At Perth Branding & Marketing, we can develop your emailing marketing template to ensure success with your email marketing.
Email marketing is one of the most successful methods of marketing when done properly. When you get it right, it can be the difference between business success and maintaining the status quo. Perth Branding & Marketing has extensive experience in design and implementation of email marketing for your business success.
What is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is the act of sending a message, typically to a group of people who have opted into your business communications. Every email sent from your business to a potential or current customer baseis considered email marketing.
Email Marketing is the perfect opportunity to be front and centre in your customers’ minds. You can also re-engage old customersand create stronger customer connections with your business). Most people actually receive their bills and communications not through their letterbox, but through their email. You should be in their email, too. Email marketing is a cost-efficient way of staying in front of your customers minds.
The Challenge of Email Marketing
So many businesses are vying for that space in front of the customers’ eyeballs. Some users have thousands of unread emails sitting in their inbox. Plus, email service providers like Google, have pushed your emails to the back of mind by creating separate “tabs”. If you want to have cut-through, you need the right copy and design.
The key to email marketing perth businesses working is understanding your readers and using engaging and valuable content to demonstrate your brand value to potential customers.
Key email marketing facts 2020
- Australian open rates are sitting at 18.7% average in 2020.
- From 2019 to 2020, open rates have risen in Australia to an average of 2.8%.
- Australian open rates are higher than the global average of 17.8%.
- The Education industry has the highest open rate sitting at 31.2%, followed by Automotive and Aerospace, and Government.
- Conversely, retail has the lower average open rate.
- The best average open rate across all industries is on a Saturday.
- The highest click-through rates come from Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
Source: Campaign Monitor
Next Steps: Contact Perth Branding & Marketing to discuss your perth email marketing campaigns.